Live sessions start at 9:30 am CST on April 18!
Here’s the schedule for the day of the festival. Don’t miss out on these live sessions! All times listed are in CST.
9:30 to 10 am — Live Q&A with C.S. Areson & Carolyn S. Blevins
- Children’s fiction and middle grade authors C.S. Areson and Carolyn S. Blevins talk about their books and answer your questions live on Zoom. Join them to ask them any questions you may have about their books, becoming authors, children’s fiction, and more.
10 to 10:30 am — Let’s Talk Indie Books
- Shayla Raquel & Mindy Schoeneman talk about some of their favorite 2020 indie books. Join them live on Instagram. Click the button below and then follow Shayla or Mindy to find their live session.
10:30 to 11 am — Live Q&A with Olga Goa & Sibylla Nash
- Dark romance and romantic comedy authors Olga Goa and Sibylla Nash go live on Zoom to talk about their books and answer your questions. Join them to ask any questions you may have about their books, their journey, romance fiction, and more.
11 to 11:30 am — Where Every Book Starts to Come Together: The Research
- YA fantasy and sci-fi authors Savannah J. Goins and Ellen Smith talk about how they research their stories, some of their strangest search queries, and more in this live Instagram session.
11:30 to 12 pm — Live Q&A with Melissa Frey & Shayla Raquel
- Nonfiction authors Melissa Frey and Shayla Raquel go live to talk about their books and answer your questions. Join them live on Zoom.
12:30 to 1 pm — How Did You Come Up with That?!
- International best-selling author Angela J. Ford and fantasy author Stephanie Bwabwa talk about fantasy world-building live on Instagram.
1 to 1:30 pm — Live Q&A with Katy Morgan & Mindy Schoeneman
- Authors Katy Morgan and Mindy Schoeneman both write fiction that deals with empaths and telepathy. They talk about their books and answer your questions live in Zoom. Join them!
1:30 to 2 pm — Representation Matters
- Sibylla Nash, N.D. Jones, and Stephanie BwaBwa talk about creating characters to fill a hole in fiction—they’re writing stories with characters of color.
2 to 2:30 pm — Live Q&A with ACF Bookens & Ellen Smith
- Cozy mystery and sci-fi authors ACF Bookens and Ellen Smith talk about their books, their journeys, and answer your questions. Join them live on Zoom.
2:30 to 3 pm — Live Q&A with Ronnette V. Smith and Stephanie BwaBwa
- Devotional writer and poet Ronnette V. Smith and talks with fantasy author Stephanie BwaBwa about spirituality and their work as authors as take your questions. Join them live on Zoom.
3 to 3:30 pm — What’s the Best Part of Being a Nonfiction Author?
- Nonfiction authors Jennifer Haney, Melissa Frey, and Stephanie German discuss tips for writing a nonfiction book as well as their favorite part of being nonfiction authors. Join them on Zoom.
3:30 to 4 pm — Live Q&A with Angela J. Ford & Jeff Haws
- Post-apocalyptic and epic fantasy authors Jeff Haws and Angela J. Ford discuss their books and life as authors while answering your questions. Join them live on Zoom.
4 to 4:30 pm — Live Q&A with Nicole MacCarron & N.D. Jones
- Nicole MacCarron and N.D. Jones both write paranormal stories with vivid characters. Learn more about their books and take the opportunity to ask them questions in this live Zoom session.
BREAK until 6:30 pm
6:30 to 7 pm — Live Q&A with Jennifer Haney & Stephanie German
- Jennifer Haney has spent decades volunteering and advocating for domestic violence victims and survivors. Stephanie German is a leadership coach advocating for each of us to be the leaders of our own lives. They talk about their books and answer your questions in this live Zoom session.
7 to 7:30 pm — Live Q&A with Savannah J. Goins and Shayla Morgansen
- YA authors Shayla Morgansen and Savannah J. Goins talk about their books and dragons while answering your questions. Join them live on Zoom.
7:30 to 8:30 pm — Live online “mixer” with authors and attendees
- Join us online to hang out and talk about recent reads, our favorite books, and how to know whether you’re the winner of a $25 e-gift card to Amazon.
You could win a $25 Amazon gift card! To enter to win, you must attend one or more live event for the festival on April 18. Simple as that! Of course, we have to know you’re there to be able to enter your name into the drawing. So please make sure to comment if it’s an Instagram live or ask a question in the Zoom sessions.
The drawing will be held on April 19. The winner will be announced on my Facebook page by 1 pm.